Custom Search

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Become an affiliate:

Another great way to earn some money is affiliate programs.

In order to be an affiliate for any website, you need to have access to the Internet and have your own website/web page set up. Having a website with a lot of traffic will be the best way to see good cash flow.

Lots of traffic = $$$.

But in order to get a lot of traffic to your site you need to advertise all over the web. I would not recommend social networks as it would violate the TOS (terms of service) on most of them and/or your site could just be marked as spam. And you would just be wasting your time. That's what happened to me, so please just accept the warning it will save you a lot of time and frustration.

Here is one really good affiliate program:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/

Just copy and paste the above link to your web browser if you cannot click on it.

I will update this post as soon as I find more good affiliate programs.
If you know of any others, please let me know so I can check them out and if they check out as legit opportunities I can add them to the list, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment