Custom Search

Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Like to take surveys? Why not get paid for it?

Here is a site where you earn points to take surveys, I know many of these sites are frauds or just do not pay out. However, I have found that this is not one of them.

The points convert to cash and/or prizes; personally, I always go with the cash. (Will not post my earnings).

You will earn at least 100 points for every survey; many are worth a lot more.
100 points = $1.

You will receive Survey opportunities in your e-mail inbox about everyday.

They also have a monthly drawing for $25,000. You will earn 5-100 entries into this drawing every time you take a survey

If you would like to know anymore about Survey Spot, be sure to ask and I will do my best to answer your question as soon as I possible.

To join this program simply go to the following link and sign up. If you cannot click on it, simply copy and paste it to your web browser.

www.surveyspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment